Monday, March 17, 2008

Final Project Finalized

So I've finished up finalizing ideas for my final animation project. I've decided to go with a piece that will be done completely with stop-motion techniques. I'm going to make a narrative piece depicting the events of the infamous Isabella Stewart Gardner museum theft where an estimated $300 million worth of paintings was stolen. If you don't know anything about this still unsolved crime, or if you just want to learn more, you can read about it here...

or here...
or here...
My animation will depict a storyline of what could've possibly happened during that night and where the artwork may be now. It'll be kinda like a murder mystery, with murder replaced with theft. There will be 2 main characters (the thieves) and 2 supporting characters (the museum guards). The final piece will hopefully be pretty dark and suspenseful.

No comments: