Monday, February 18, 2008

Animation Final Project Ideas

The animation presentations that we've done in class have really opened my eyes to all the different animation styles and artists out there. I was particularly influenced by the work of Daniel Greaves. I loved the style of his animation "Manipulation". I think I would like to do some sort of mixed media and mixed technique animation similar to "Manipulation" for my final animation project. I like doing hand drawn stuff, but there's no way I'll be able to get a 30 second hand drawn animation done by the end of the semester, so why not combine techniques to make something a little different. I don't really have any ideas ironed out yet for concept, but there's plenty that I could do. I think I'll mix hand drawn and stop motion techniques like Daniel Greaves does in order to create my final piece. I'll post more on this once I finalize concept ideas.

No comments: